Monday, May 24, 2010

How could I be sad?

So Aaron is going to have a wonderful summer - I just know it. From the moment we made our customary stop at Panera, to when we pulled up in front of his summer apartment I knew this summer was going to be a good one for him.

There is so much life in Champaign...it's like college heaven. I wanted to move in with him...how about it guys? I like your music, I love your twinkly lights...I love staying up all night talking...can I? Can I?

College is such a unique time of life.

Aaron has worked so hard.

This summer I hope he PLAYS!

And, of course he will chant.
We talked about chanting on the way down. He said there's just a certain spark in his life that he gets from chanting. He always knows he's got his best game...and he DOES! His grades are incredible. His running times keep improving - he's down to 3:54 for the 1500. That's the equivalent of a 4:11 mile. And that's ridiculous~~!

Have a blast sweetie...see you this weekend at the state track meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment