Sunday, November 27, 2011

Spiritual Independence Day

Tomorrow, November 28th is an important day.


Just think for a moment:


What would the world be like if every person knew how to solve their own problems?


What would the ramifications of this be?


People MIGHT stop blaming others for their problems...
...they might stop waiting for "God" to help them out...
...they might stop believing that they "have to suffer" for their perceived wrong doings. And by this, I am ...not negating the law of cause and effect. I am just saying that many people feel they have to live lives of suffering because they were born "bad" or made a mistake they need to suffer for...FOREVER.
...they might never feel hopelessness
...they might never commit suicide
...they might never kill people
...they might happily embrace their problems and set about changing whatever they didn't like about their lives...


Does this sound like a pipe dream.


Not anymore.


Now we have the keys to become happy....


I know it sounds so easy.


Just chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo...and chant for what you want.


Try it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jamie , my name is Maggie Lamont and I have been visiting your website let’s chant –happiness chant and I really enjoy it and I would like to know if you wouldn’t mind being a sister friend with me ,I have been chanting now for 8 years and I’m not the best with it, I must admit that I have not been chanting the way I should and your website helps me, and I just wish that I could attend meetings with my district but the people there are so phony to me…I mean I love my practice and I just feel like there is no support. So along with a friend of mine we started holding meetings at my house on Sundays and then we started to have many people who were interested come by too ,well many people within the organization didn’t seem to thrilled with that ..Anyway I really would just love to talk to you and hope that we could maybe chant together I’m just looking for a friend for support. Thank you Maggie Lamont Mal9083@nyp.org

    ReplyDelete