Friday, October 29, 2010

Keeps getting better and better!



Here I am using my cool new macbook air from my comfortable warm chair in my favorite room...

And both of the people I am coaching are having the most incredible breakthroughs!

The person I'm doing life coaching with is realizing more and more about patterns she has that make her feel bad about her wonderfully productive life. She's appreciating herself more, and getting less down on herself. She is in the process of changing the insidious karma of being a perfectionist...being her own worst enemy. This kind of negative energy can totally keep a person stuck. It is karma that has run through her family...she believes her father's death was the result of this perfectionism...believing you've never done enough...and will never be good enough. With the use of me as her coach...and the chanting of heartfelt daimoku...she is going to change this karma! She is going to feel good and satisfied with every day...and reach each one of her life goals! THAT is the power of coaching!!!

The person I'm coaching for weight loss is just glowing. She is chanting to strengthen her life...and I can see her energy rising! She is so excited, and already feeling she has less of an appetite and is thinner after less than a week of coaching!!

And my personal life is so happy...my sons are good...my friends are amazing and a certain, special friend inspires me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment