Saturday, September 12, 2020

Has This Blog En-couraged You? Seeking Feedback

Now is our time to win! 

Here's a sunset from just a few days ago! 


First of all, I want to express my deep appreciation to you, my beloved Blog readers. We are now in our 12th year together. I know some of you started reading this blog in 2009 when I posted the determination to end my depression and take the rest of the world along with me on this journey...to inspire each person towards happiness...and introduce them to 
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo and the SGI. 
Even though I've always made it clear that I don't speak for the SGI, and that these writings are my own. 

 My determination has always been the same as Mr. Toda's to 
RID THE WORLD OF SUFFERING! 

I have pictured people sitting down at their keyboards saying : "Happiness Has to be in here somewhere!" doing a search, finding the blog, and beginning to chant. Many of you have written to me to tell me your stories. And you've written to request guidance, which you've found I don't give. I always encourage you to go to your local SGI leaders. I'm sorry to disappoint you but it really is best to have a local leader chanting alongside you!

So, if you've been connected, or reconnected to the SGI and chanting through ChantforHappiness.com could you please send me an email at chantforhappiness@gmail.com? 

Sending much love as always on this auspicious day, September 12th, the anniversary of the Tatsunokuchi persecution. Now is our time to stand up, that is for sure. 

I'm chanting to strengthen my life and truly believe in the power of my life. That's where it is at for me. And, as always, chanting for every person who encounters these words! 


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely! Please don't even think of not doing this blog! I know so many people who've been encouraged through your constant joy in telling people about the benefits of chanting NMARK and this practice. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes most definitely dear Jamie Lee!! 🙋‍♀️💕🤩👋❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. We have missed your uplifting comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your blog is a life transforming one for me. When I was in the verge of leaving the organisation, your words of hope and wisdom has corrected my illusions and directed me on the right path. Thank you so much. I sincerely chant for your good health and service to the society to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you I misssed connecting in online meetings. I hope they will continue. They helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have benefited a lot from your guidance and blog. Thank you so much for your wonderful contribution to human society through kosenrufu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes definitely ! Your blog has encouraged me so much !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi saw this post tiday. Yes your blog has been enriching to me. I googled about this practice to know more when i was initially introduced by a friend in 2010 and has inspired me so much. Especially how you transformed poison into medicine in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you 😊 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi really encouraging for me to read and determine using your prayers of master your mind etc .am a practioner of 20 years ..great thanks from india

    ReplyDelete