Saturday, December 31, 2011

Oh Happy New Year!




First I just want to take a moment to thank whomever left this comment on my blog a few moments ago. I copied it here for you all to read: 
"I read some guidance recently that said, and this very loose, that when an aspect of our karma is about to be completely changed/burnt out, it will often flare up for one last time....I've been re-reading your blog from 2009, and you have fought like crazy, I just know you are nearly there!

I'm so very inspired by the sharing of your experiences...it puts rocket fuel in my daimoku!

Thank you Jamie, you are in my prayers. "

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for noticing, thank you for caring, and thank you for posting such a lovely, uplifting message to me. 


I have indeed been going through what I really believe is the last spurt of this karma...and I believe with this last gasp I have changed it forever!


Tomorrow the entire ALI family will be getting their Gohonzon at New Year's Gongyo at 2:00 Chicago time. This is a huge cause for their lives and a major big deal!!!!


I will write more as soon as I can, probably tomorrow!


I am about to be whisked off to wonderful party tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment