Sunday, April 22, 2012

You Can Chant for Anything

You can chant for anything....anything. 
I mean it. 
Anything. 
I recently had a breakthrough of a personal nature... one I thought would never happen. I thought it was just one of those things I had to accept...that it was just "me" And one day, sitting in front of the Gohonzon, I thought..."Well, I always say the Gohonzon works for everything...maybe I'll chant about this little thing..." and boom...immediately I had a breakthrough in something I'd never thought to chant about before. 
Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo works for EVERYTHING. There are no exceptions. 
Try it on some little thing today and see what happens!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    i'm so happy to hear about your victory....i've just started to chant to expand my capacity (as per your friend Julia!)...and i have a very long list of areas of myself that i want to change...i look forward to updating you on my human revolution...thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for your wonderful messages yet again. I have a question for you..

    how do you put this wonderful philosophy in words wen you have to introduce someone?

    Just few days ago, i was trying to explain about this practice to my friend and i felt that i am not able to clearly make her understand..

    Because people think that we are trying to convince them to change their 'religion'. I am having a realy hard time doing shakubuku..

    Would be grateful if you could guide me how to start explaining about the philosophy.

    Thanxx
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you write something about chanting at night? I find it harder because I am sleepy and I rush it or shorten it. Any ideas would be great on what u do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really depressed. Can.chant to die in a pain free way. I cant bear the pain.anymore. I need my love back.

    ReplyDelete