Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Turning Poison into Medicine - Relationship Success Stories

Here are some success stories to inspire you. 
All week we've been talking about taking poisonous relationships and turning them around by chanting for the other person's happiness. Check these stories out!


Experience:


We just finished an SGI meeting here in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. One of the members (I'll call her "B". told me the news about her sister-in-law. Last year "B", was in tears about a pending visit from her sister-in-law. Of course we talked for some time about the importance of chanting for the sister-in-law's happiness. It wasn't easy for "B" to do...but she did it! The visit was a little rocky, but "B" kept chanting strongly through it all. At one point, when she heard something bad her sister-in-law said about her, she had the courage to bring it up to the sister-in-law in a way that showed she deserved respect. And "B" kept chanting...She followed our advice to sincerely chant for her sister-in-law's happiness. Sincerely. Even though she didn't feel it at first. 
Fast forward to this year. Now "B" is pregnant. Tonight she told us that her sister-in-law and she are friends, and that she got a call today that her sister-in-law will be flying into town around labor day to host her baby shower! Complete Victory! That's what this practice is about. 


Another Experience:


When I was still fairly new to the practice I sold advertising. A LOT of advertising. And there were a lot of details that went along with placing the ad back then. You had to determine where it went, check it over and over for errors etc. There was a young girl who was in charge of physically posting the ads on the board. Let's just say she and I drove each other mutually crazy. So I followed the advice of my seniors in faith and chanted sincerely fot her happiness. It was hard at first but after a little while it was a truly sincere desire. I pictured her with a smile on her face. Guess what happened? She fell in love and moved to Los Angeles! From that time on I have ALWAYS chanted for another's happiness!


Another Experience:


At another job there was a person who disliked me the first moment she saw me. Who knows why...it was a mystery. I did the same thing. I chanted for her for quite some time, and during this time she and I slowly became friends. One day she came and told me her husband had left her. She was thrilled! She was so happy. She had wanted him to leave! From then on she was one of my biggest supporters and helped me accomplish quite a few wonderful things on this job. 


Another Experience:


Our youngest member is only 17 and started chanting almost a year ago. She is a lovely young woman, but people were picking on her....they sent her nasty texts and said bad things about her. We had a talk about chanting for the bully's happiness...and she started to chant sincerely for this person and BOOM. The bully moved away. 


It ALWAY works! Chanting for another person's happiness always works. And it strengthens your life force and YOUR character. 


The last few blogs have been on the theme of chanting to turn poisonous relationships into medicine. 
If you are interested in this subject read back a few days. And when you have an experience share it with me and I'll share it with the other readers if you wish. We all encourage each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment