Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Beginning

Hello, welcome to the first full work week of the new year.

This weekend I rearranged my entire living room. I added a couch and moved my TV into the corner where it belongs and put my altar in the center of the living room. Now all the members will be able to see it better. I also finally found the perfect altar light. I know that this change will have a profound effect on my life, and the lives of the precious members who come to my house to chant. I look forward to sharing many victories with you. 

I'm set for the New Year.

Have you written your new determinations for the new year yet? If not, it is not too late.

This morning I am focusing on creating a beautiful future and appreciating the wonderful life I have. I am chanting to join spirits with Daisaku Ikeda and for my life to be a living example of the power of this practice. 

I am working on a great benefit to be able to report to you. It's not ready yet, and I am not sure how long it will take. The important thing when going through any challenge is to keep your head high, keep chanting strong daimoku, keep encouraging other people and don't stop chanting until you get the benefit. Not giving up is the most important thing.

Have a great day. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jamie, for keeping up with your encouraging blog!

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete