Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chanting for all involved

Right now I am focusing my prayers on the lives of all those killed on Saturday, and on the recovery of the injured. I don't know all the details of the people who remain in the hospital, but I am chanting for a complete miracle for Congresswoman Giffords. It's a brain injury...she could have a total recovery. I know it's not expected...but I also know that a lot of people are chanting/praying and wishing her well.
I am picturing her brain and surrounding it with healing energy. I am picturing the area where the shooting took place and surrounding it all with healing energy. Although, as I said, I don't know every detail, I can still send my prayers.
I am chanting for all of us...for the country...to realize we are all Americans. We are all in this together. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment