Thursday, January 27, 2011

Such Determination and fun!

I carry on, ever forward with the light of President Ikeda's heart burning in mine. I have so much to accomplish...so many of what other people may call "problems" but I choose to look at as opportunities. I must find a job, find a new place to live where I can continue to hold meetings, and learn for the first time how to support myself.

The field I was most recently in is having a very difficult time in this economy. And I am looking at new and creative ways to make money.

I am coaching people in spiritual weight loss...and considering some other things.
Yesterday I went to the Illinois school of broadcasting and did an audition tape. I am not kidding you when I say they told me it was the best audition tape in 2 and a half years. I thought they were just sweet talking me to get me to go to the school, but they insisted they were being sincere.
How nice!
I love to read out loud. They said I had great articulation and color. Cool. Now I'm going to explore getting funding for this school...and other ways that I can use my voice to do the Buddha's work.

Today I had lunch with my precious adoring and adored friend, and I am basking in the glow...

...and today I've chanted with friends all over the world...in India and in California. The heart goes so easily across the miles...distances are gone.
...Tonight I watched a few episodes of Modern Family with Ben and we howled in laughter. Tomorrow he goes to Illinois for an official visit with a car full of other runner recruits.
Tomorrow I have a full list of fun things to do including two parties!

What a great life I lead. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment