Monday, September 24, 2012

Grateful for the "Laboratory" of my Daimoku

I just finished my morning Gongyo and Daimoku. I am filled with gratitude for this practice. Every day I get to sit down and stir things up in the laboratory that is my life. 

I get to dig deep into life itself and direct my thought, my intentions and my prayers in any way I want. 

When I chant I am having a conversation with my life, with all of life, with the rhythm of the universe itself. 

Today I told my life:

"Throw open the doors of my heart and let me see my the way clear to advance. I am determined to have the courage, the wisdom, the fortitude and the discipline and correct ACTION to shore up the areas of my life where I am determined to change and create the results I want to see...I am determined to be absolutely victorious in all areas of my life...career...health...relationships! Show me what I don't know that I don't know! I am ready for more growth, more happiness, and to break down the door of what I THINK I know! I am ready, I am ready! Direct the flow of my life with  President Ikeda's so I can tap into the vast resources of creating peace and happiness along with him! And I have to break down these doors and get to the next level so I can help others to achieve a level of happiness that they can hardly imagine is possible!" 

How wonderful that we are living this life together! 

I wish you the happiest of days, and a deep and meaningful and fun time in front of your own Gohonzon in YOUR laboratory of life!!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment