Sunday, July 14, 2013

If You're Struggling...



Please remember what Nichiren Daishonin says:

"Winter Always Turns to Spring"

And sometimes the saying "It's always darkest before the dawn" is all too true. 

You WILL break through. You WILL be happy. You will probably remember this time as the time you REALLY changed your life. Problems and challenges are FUEL for your growth and happiness. But sometimes it does not feel that way, does it? 

I know!

Believe in the power of your own prayer. 

Believe in the power in your own Life! 

And keep chanting! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!

Chant for the type of benefit that will strengthen your faith. 

Chant to strengthen your faith and your life...

Keep chanting!

Keep introducing others to the practice and telling people about Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! It doesn't matter if they decide to start chanting today. I have many friends who started chanting after I'd known them for 20 years! When you tell people about the practice you are planting a seed in their lives, and changing your OWN karma. 

I carry Nam Myoho Renge Kyo cards with me everywhere I go.  And I give them to people who help me in stores, and people I encounter casually. I just say "This is the secret to happiness and bringing out your highest potential. You can chant for anything you want."

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment