Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Universal PowerPrayer


I heard Linda Johnson, the incredible SGI-USA Women's Division leader talk about the Universal Prayer a few years ago. She talked about a person suffering from an "incurable" jaw disease. Linda recommended they chant the Universal Prayer and they were able to cure the jaw disease.  This is my version of the Universal PowerPrayer. Feel free to devise your own. I like to picture every single one of you in front of your Gohonzon chanting, and feel us chanting deeply together.

Universal PowerPrayer

As I am chanting, with every Daimoku I chant
I feel every other person who is chanting deepening their faith and belief in the power of their own lives! 
As I feel my strength growing, may everyone chanting feel their strength growing! 
As I polish the diamond of my life, may ALL polish the diamond of their lives with renewed conviction, increased energy and life! 

I deepen the power of my daimoku 10,000 X,
and feel all who are chanting deepen their faith, so that their benefits are overflowing and they show brilliant actual proof to all who are still suffering! 
The energy of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo spreads to create a happy world of Kosen Rufu where everyone respects everyone and no one wishes anyone harm! 

I chant that every single person who is chanting 
feels the full power 
sees the full power
experiences the full power
of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo in their OWN lives. 

I chant for all members to praise their lives
receive incredible benefits
and to know, within their DNA ~
within every cell in their body
that this practice works!

I chant in unison with all who are chanting. 
May my own deepened prayer (feeling of connection with Nam-myoho-renge-kyo and the power within) serve to help all deepen their prayer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment