Wednesday, November 20, 2013

True Happiness in Life!



What makes us truly happy? 
What is Absolute Happiness? 

I just got off the phone from an almost three hour conversation with a person I've known for many years. She is coming tonight to the meeting at my house and wants to start practicing. It is amazing how well Daimoku works. I have been chanting for shakubuku, and to meet the people who are seeking this practice. Now I will be introducing two people in one week. And truly...nothing makes me happier. 

Seeing a person embrace this practice and start the dialogue with their own life (by chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo) that will lead to inner transformation  ~ and outer results, is the most exciting thing in the whole world. And now she will have this tool of practicing Buddhism to pass along to the people in her life who need it! 

There are many ways of happiness in this world, but giving someone the key to their own happiness is indescribably delicious! 

True Happiness is knowing that NO MATTER WHAT trials we face, with our practice we can overcome ANYTHING! 
I feel such inner happiness...inner peace...confidence...contentment...excitement...real, true unshakable happiness. 

I will keep chanting "Bring me the people seeking this practice who want to learn, and are ready to practice. I want to end suffering on this planet. Kosen-rufu is possible! I am Kosen-rufu in action" - and so are you, my wonderful friends in faith!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment