Monday, August 11, 2014

A Special Blog for my Loyal Readers


Today is a special day for me. 

It has been a year since my son Ben first got sick. Some of you have followed his progress closely both through this blog and through emailing me directly to voice your concern. Many of you have been chanting for Ben. 

My appreciation for YOU knows no bounds. Surely we have all been friends lifetime after lifetime after lifetime. You are my cherished friends. 

This is a photo I took this weekend of Aaron (left) and Ben (right) joking together. It makes me so happy to see this. 
This year has changed me. I have chanted more daimoku than I've ever chanted in one year. I have summoned appreciation for having an obstacle SO BIG that made me chant so much~! And Ben is doing great. 

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo WORKS! It absolutely works. 

Whatever you are dealing with just do not give up. Do not give up! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! So happy to know that chanting the mystic law "NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO" worked/works for you. It works for me to and everyone. Thanks for your inspiring posts and inspiring blog! NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO

    ReplyDelete