Tuesday, July 19, 2016

PowerPrayer to Change Your Karma Right Here, Right Now!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! 
Translation: I fuse my life with the Mystic Law of Cause and effect 
through sound vibration! 

(You can now subscribe to this blog by putting your name in the box to the right)

Sometimes we have to get mad when we chant! 
Lions ROAR! Lions ROAR! 

When we chant 
we are chanting 
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo 
to our own life
and sometimes we chant with this thought:

 "Life! Enough is enough! I am changing this karma NOW."

Some of you have written me that you are feeling hopeless and controlled by others. Chant and take action!

RISE UP to your life while chanting and DEMAND results now. We chant for the wisdom to take the correct action...and the courage to take it! 

We are all noble Boddhisatvas of the earth. 

In The Heart of the Lotus Sutra, Daisaku Ikeda writes:

"When we do gongyo "we are in effect vowing to advance kosen-rufu (a world of respect for all life) in accord with the spirit of the original Buddha. Every day we pledge to the Daishonin, "Without fail, I will believe in and spread the teachings of Nichiren Daishonin and help lead all people to enlightenment." 
page 150

And to fulfill this vow, we have to win in our lives. 
  
Each of us has some negative tendency that happens over and over, don't we? For me, I struggled for years with a feeling that would just overcome me, and wash over me like a wave. Out of nowhere I would feel unloved, unlovable and hopeless. I'd call my friend-in-faith Kate, and she'd remind me that this feeling was a function of the fundamental darkness within my life and within all of life, and this was AGAIN my time to summon up the power of my faith. 

That's why I say 
BE FUELED BY YOUR OBSTACLES, 
not FOOLED BY THEM! 

"Get MAD at the shoten zenjin!" Kate would say. 
(Shoten Zenjin are the protective forces that counterbalance fundamental darkness. We use our practice to increase the shoten zenjin and banish fundamental darkness.) 
And I would generate some angry energy, roar like a lion and use this PowerPrayer inspired by Kate - it totally changed my life:

PowerPrayer to say, 
"No More! Enough is enough!”
I change this negative function NOW! 
By Jamie Lee Silver from ChantforHappiness.com

I am chanting with 
absolute conviction in the power of my life to declare and demand:

No more of this karma of : ____________________________(the basic life tendency you want to change)

I root this karma out of my life with every Nam-myoho-renge-kyo I chant! 

No more of this karma 
of being abused or disrespected by anyone or any thing!

No more doubting my own Buddha Nature!

No more living in fear!

No more feeling unloved or hopeless.

No more ________________ (you fill in the blank.)

I now create _________________________________in my life starting now.

I don't CARE how many times I have to chant about this. I don't CARE how many times you try to bring me down. 

I will win! 

I MUST Win because I am a votary of the Lotus Sutra. I am living my life to prove that chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo works and to help others become happy. 

I will win!!!

I am the Buddha.
I am roaring with power in my life!
I now determine with all the power vested in me that I will___________________________.

The wisdom to take the actions to create this breakthrough comes to me now!

Here are the actions I will take today:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



9 comments:

  1. A week with many achievements to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is exactly what I need to hear today. I have a diagnosis of Bi Polar 2(the milder version). I have been doing fine for years but had a life event that took me to the bottom. I thought yuk, I thought I was over this. This guidance was spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guidance is exactly what I needed to hear today. I had a life event that took me to a low that I haven't experienced in years. Guidance was spot on. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Jamie at the right time...unloved, I am giving experience this weekend at a women's weekend course on loss and love...I haven't lost anything...my heart says it..I wrote to you a little while ago about attachment to my grandson 1-12 years only just realising it as He wanders on his pubescent way....and my daughter married in May i thought i had lost the lot...getting through it with mentor disciple spirit and it's working...your words great ..love the chart ..Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jaime, I need this right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, once again, Jamie! I'm going to put this to use!!!
    We've never met, but following your blog for so long, you feel like a friend to me--and guidance leader :)

    ReplyDelete