Sunday, March 21, 2010

Battling Negativity! It never takes a vacation!

It's amazing how the negative voices just rise up so easily even in the midst of beauty, love and happiness!
This morning I focused my prayer on defeating these voices! Here I am, having a great time and, of course, eating out at various wonderful Bay Area restaurants.
So today I feel like I've gained back the entire amount of weight I've worked so hard to lose! Now, I know it isn't true...but I hear the voices saying "see - here you are again in the same never-ending hunger - you'll never win this game!" ...those voices just wait for the opportunity to knock me down!
But no! I chanted to value my precious life...and to overcome those feelings of defeat...and I'm buying healthy food to get back on track right now!
It's beautiful, a little chilly here...amidst wonderful friends...all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment