Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You Buddha YOU!

In this practice all humans are equal! We are all Buddhas...every single on of us...all of us are unique with our own special gifts...and chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo allows us to tap the power of the universe within.
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo means : I fuse my life with the mystic law of cause and effect through sound vibration. And it does just that...fuses your life with the very rhythm of life itself....and when you chant these words and connect with your desires, you can watch your dreams come true right in front of your eyes.

The sky is the limit...there is nothing you can't wish for...and you add power to your prayer when you deepen your prayers to include the happiness of all...for instance, when I chant for my own happiness I am always chanting to be an example that this practice works...so that my results and life and happiness can inspire people!

Tonight, at 7:00 California time my dear, dear friend Danielle is getting her Gohonzon. She was the young woman we found in San Francisco to take care of our sweet Buddha boys before they were old enough for school when we were at work. Danielle was gifted...a natural earth mother...she taught me so much about parenting, and she was so young at the time...but old for her years. When we moved from San Francisco we kept in touch and she moved up to Cloverdale...a truly heavenly place. This spring Aaron and I visited Danielle and we all chanted together. She called me on my birthday to tell me she wanted to embrace this practice. And tonight she's getting her Gohonzon! It is a new birthday for her...one she will never forget. I will ask her, and report back to you...just what was it that had her make this pivotal decision right now~!

No comments:

Post a Comment