Friday, November 5, 2010

Time for Cross Country State Meet

Wow! What a wonderful morning..seeing the boys off to Cross County State! So much energy and excitement. And the sun is shining even though it's cold.
These two weeks, culminating in the date of November 12, commemorate last year when my Mom was spending her last few days on the planet. In her honor I have dedicated the top of one of my bureaus in my Butsudan room to her...with some gifts she gave me, pictures...her kukui beads...and just honoring myself and being especially good to myself. In her honor I decided to reach some goals by the 12th...I've made a lot of progress so far. I cleaned out all the drawers in my bedroom, and the closet and closet floors, and yesterday I had my dear friend help me in the garage, and in cleaning and organizing our entire pantry. It may not sound like much to you...but I know, as many of you do, that having a decluttered life allows clarity of thought...and an openness for great things to come into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment