Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chanting in Appreciation

Today's morning two hours will be from a heart overflowing with appreciation. My voice may be a bit tired from cheering at the top of my lungs yesterday for Ben and the warriors of the 4x8 race....but I am so happy and so grateful for all the benefits overflowing in my life. I get keys to my new apartment that has been being totally rehabbed for me on Wednesday...I start a new chapter of my life...I'm really enjoying my new job...and I have some other new and exciting things that I will share with you when the time is right. Thank you life! Thank you to the power within me welling forth in strength and courage! Thank you Jamie for your fierce determination to be happy...and your fierce determination for others to be happy too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment