Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day


Versailles On the Lakes!
Tomorrow I get my keys
to my first real apartment...right there...on the Lakes of Versailles...and step BOLDLY into the next chapter of my life.
I stand in absolute awe of the power of chanting
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
I have no regrets. For the last 30 years I have lived with a great person who is the father of our two wonderful children.
And now it is time to move on...taking a stand for my own happiness, while chanting to have this transition be one that is INSPIRING TO ALL!
Through this change, ALL of our lives will be made better. That has been my determination from the beginning...and at least one amazing person started chanting after seeing how nicely we are making this transition. My children are happy and inspired. My soon-to-be ex husband is ready for this move to happen.
My life is brimming with faith...strength and Appreciation!!!
Woohoo!!
You Can have it all...
don't let anyone tell you anything different!!!











2 comments:

  1. Jamie,
    what you are doing is nothing short of a miracle. You are creating a cause for the happiness of all of us who are blessed to call you our mentor and for all people suffering from the belief that they are not completely worthy of love and those who have dreamed up unfulfilling relationships of many kinds. This move inspires me to contemplate the many levels of "emancipation" of the Buddhas, of which you are certainly one!
    Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and thank you for helping me to change my life, heal my life and praise my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new home and many blessings to you! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete