Monday, May 16, 2011

Time to move ahead

I am chanting every day to cherish, praise, elevate my life and do my human revolution.
I have a huge challenge now. My son is graduating from High School and it is time to complete the formal part of the division of property and paperwork that goes along with ending a marriage that has been part of my life for almost 30 years (from when we met in 1982).

SOOOOO I am chanting to honor my life. I am chanting for my soon-to-be-ex-spouse's happiness. I am chanting for the happiness of my boys.

The boys are great...they totally understand the divorce. I am so proud of who they are...they are dedicated...they work hard...and they enjoy their lives too. Aaron is busy applying to Medical School. He'll live in Champaign this summer working in the medical research lab. Ben will be preparing for his first year at Miami of Ohio University. Such excitement.

And I will be starting a new life, in a new place, with my new job, and some other new things that are making me very happy indeed.

So it is all working. Daimoku works. Years ago, I wanted to have this situation unfold...but I did not want to divorce until the kids had both graduated High School (coincidentally - that's the way my parents planned their divorce). And we have come to the crucial moment. Because I have the Gohonzon, and I can sit in front of it and elevate my life...I am finally prepared for this great transition.
I can meet my fears, chant about them...and persevere. I have a new job...plenty of friends...YOU readers and my own determination to get me through this.


Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment