Monday, June 24, 2013

Ultimate PowerPrayer for Human Revolution, the KEY to Absolute Happiness


Doing your own Human Revolution is the most important thing you can do. 

Why? 

Human Revolution is YOU, growing and changing from within, strengthening your life, and raising your life condition to the life condition of the Buddha. 
By doing your Human Revolution you can change ANY poison into a medicine. 
Why is this? 
When we change on the inside of our lives, due to the principle of Esho Funi, our environment and everything in it HAS to respond because we are one with it. We are interconnected with everything. There are times we feel and see this connection, and there are times that we don't. But whether we see it or not it is there. SO if you want to make real changes you must change from within. 

Today, on the day my son just got back from three weeks of medical work in Bolivia, I am sharing with you two PowerPrayers from the book Julia and I are writing for you. These PowerPrayers, along with your strong practice of chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo every day, twice a day, going to SGI meetings and studying and encouraging others can be extremely powerful in your life. 
I am interested in your feedback. 

UltimatePowerPrayer 
for Human Revolution


I am determined to make any changes necessary 
in my thoughts, 
in my actions, 
even in the way that I chant 
in order to make continual positive causes 
in every moment of every day. 
These positive causes 
result in rooting the negative karma OUT OF MY LIFE! 
I am determined to make the changes inside myself, 
to change any weakness within me into strengths...
to do my own human revolution 
and raise my life condition! 
I am determined to change in any way necessary 
to accomplish_____________. 
Life! 
I am bringing the determination, 
wisdom and fire 
I need to create the life of my dreams. 
I AM NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO! 
I AM ROARING LIKE A LION IN MY OWN LIFE! 
I WILL CREATE MY LIFE! 
I do this not only for me, but for everyone who is suffering. 
I am determined to glow within my own life. 
I am a shining light for all who are suffering. 
I am a beacon of hope 
that ANYONE can solve their problems 
by chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. 
I am ready to meet people 
who are ready to hear about this practice!  
I chant to have the most inspiring life. 
Gohonzon (my life) I demand to see these results now!"



No comments:

Post a Comment