Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ultimate PowerPrayer for Human Revolution



When we are determined to change our lives it has to start from within. When we change, our environment changes. It is simply a fact of life. What's a good PowerPrayer for this?

Here's one of my absolute favorites from my upcoming book:

"Life! I am determined to make any changes I need to make in my thoughts, my actions, my chanting, to make continual positive causes that will result in rooting the cause of my negative karma OUT OF MY LIFE!  I am determined to make the changes inside myself...to do my own human revolution and raise my life condition! I am determined to change in any way I need to change to attract the ____________________(you fill in the blank) into my life. Life! I am bringing the determination, wisdom and fire I need to create the life of my dreams. 

I AM NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO! I AM ROARING LIKE A LION IN MY OWN LIFE! I WILL CREATE MY LIFE! 

I do this not only for me, but for everyone who is suffering. I am determined to glow within my own life. I am determined to be a shining light for all who are suffering. I am determined to be the beacon of hope that ANYONE can solve their problems by chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. I am ready to meet people who are ready to hear about this practice!  I chant to have the most inspiring life. Gohonzon (my life) I need to see these results now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment