Monday, April 7, 2014

Increasing the Power of our Prayer by 10,000X!

For You!

It is the start of a new week here in Chicago, Illinois. My son is once again in the hospital. I am very grateful to have connected with my new SGI friend in Los Angeles who's daughter went through a similar challenge. Her daughter is now happy and enjoying her life. I am praying every day for my son to live a happy life and to be totally protected in all areas of his life. 

How do we encourage people when we are going through our own challenges? My friend in LA began sharing this practice in the support groups she was attending even before her daughter started getting well. And she has been able to help so many people to have faith and begin this practice...and to change their lives. 

It all comes down to how much faith we have in the mystic law...and in our own lives. 

As I was chanting last night I wrote a power prayer for us all:

PowerPrayer 
to Create Incredible Strength 
and Conviction in Our Prayer

Life! Gohonzon!
Right here ~ Right Now 
I am increasing the power of my prayer by 1000X!
I am sure, in this moment 
that I am tapping into the source 
of all the power in the universe 
through my own life itself.

I am determined to show actual proof and to overcome ____________so that I can encourage others!
I am so grateful to be able to feel and access this power! 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I needed to read this today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I needed to read this today. Getting VERY frustrated about not getting a job. GRRRR Chanting, chanting and doing more chanting. Victory will be mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the prayers.

    ReplyDelete