Sunday, May 10, 2015

Chanting "Done Deal' Daimoku on this Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day 
to all the beautiful Mothers in the world. 

As a mother I have a deep desire I share with most mothers: for our children to be safe, happy and healthy...for their lives to be filled with love, and for them to be able to find meaning and fulfillment in life. 

Some children may be fortunate to have all those things. 

And for some children that may be a far, far off dream. 

And, as one of my mentors says: "We don't chant to accomplish things we could accomplish if we didn't chant. We chant to make the impossible possible!"
And "Don't tell the Gohonzon how big your problems are. Tell your problems how big the Gohonzon (your life) is."

Today my son Aaron is coming over to make me breakfast. And tonight I will visit Ben at the hospital. My determination is stronger than ever...

After I finish this blog post I am chanting in appreciation for my wonderful children, for Aaron's continued happiness and success, and for the perfect resolution of Ben's challenges...and his happiness and health. 

I am chanting "Done Deal" Daimoku: 

Done Deal Daimoku

Thank You Gohonzon
Thank You Life! 
My victory is assured. 
Some Kind of Way  -  It is a Done Deal! 




No comments:

Post a Comment