Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"When You Continue To Advance" By Daisaku Ikeda

(You can now subscribe to this blog by putting your email in the box to the right)

"It may be difficult indeed not to look back. 
The deep scars within your heart may not heal quickly. 
Yet brace yourself so you can look forward. 
you have to advance, even a step. 
You should strive to move on. 
Cutting through the clouds in your heart. 
As long as you advance, new hope will be born. 
The sun will rise. 
Only when you continue to advance 
can you encounter an even better, more wonderful you. 
A new life will unfold for you."

Daisaku Ikeda, Faith into Action, Love and Relationships 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These words were sent in a card from readers Karla Doane, Tama Driskill and Mina Capulin. 
They sent this card to Ben when he was requesting reading material, and they included a gift card for Barnes and Noble. Little did we all know that their words would come to comfort me today. My heart is filled with gratitude. I chant for all of you every day, as I know so many of you are chanting for me. 

Continuing in the Daimoku campaign I must mention what I call "Campaign backlash." Sometimes after a lot of daimoku, I get a bit of backlash...heightened emotions...a recurring problem...some difficulty. This is bound to happen. Challenge it and move on...consider it as transitory as a dream and forge on! 





3 comments:

  1. Nam myoho renge kyo Jamie .. Everything that you write is so true and from the heart. I pray to connect my life with your to have more wisdom and high life condition ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jamie !!
    I increased my daimoku sunstantially as a result of reading your blog and also because of encouragement from a leader. I found myself overreacting to a member and upsetting her. Did not like myself doing that - not normal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all follow you Jamie. carry on we are with you.
    Malathi

    ReplyDelete