Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday notes

This morning I chanted an hour and a half with determination for this year in my life. I thought of a year from now...an important birthday...and where I want to be then...and how many people I want to have chanting along with me in Downers District!

I had a great birthday...with so much love in my life...
so many wonderful friends...and such great family...only my Mommy fell and hit her head and I spent the afternoon with her in the ER. They kept her overnight, but I was there for the crucial time...when they were trying to put in IV in. I have to demand a paramedic for her and her tiny little veins. Then I have to chant while he puts it in...they've blown so many of her veins...but all was well...
Then my sister came for the evening and I was off to see Jersey Boys. I know, I know...I'm probably the last person in the world to see this play. It was all they said it was and more. What a wonderful show.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment