Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Successful Event

Today I hosted a Health Fair at the Retirement Community where I work.

And tonight, in a few minutes, I will be hosting a Buddhist Meeting at my house.

I chanted my hour and a half this morning with so much energy!

I realized my goals for the two events today were similar...I chanted for everyone involved in the fair today to benefit from being there...for all the attendees and exhibitors to have a positive experience.

And I chanted for all who come to the meeting to leave invigorated in their Buddhist practice and ready to take on whatever problems they are facing head on...and challenge them...and overcome them with their practice. Not just overcome them...but produce a sparkling benefit where the problem used to be! We call this "turning poison into medicine."

I know that no problems are more powerful than chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. Chanting unleashes the power of the universe you already possess!!! You just have to do it! And help others to the best of your ability, and learn about why it works. Then...YOU ARE THE BUDDHA! You always were the Buddha anyway. But NOW you get to experience it! Go YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment