Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weeping and Gratitude

This was a week of weeping for me. I think it was more of the sadness that I am working to transform just seeping out of me. I could barely even identify its source. A friend of mine lost someone they loved dearly...and I think I was feeling his pain...and I think I was just releasing pain as well.
All week long I've been chanting 3 - 4 hours a day. I am determined to have my life reveal the incredible benefit that will absolutely come from my life. I am chanting to change in any way necessary to be able to fill the emptiness inside...to love myself...to have confidence and to find a way of making a great income. I have had tremendous earning power in my life...bring it on world! What is the next adventure for me. I have some ideas....I will let you know.
Meanwhile I have my friend chanting three whole hours for me, and for my son Ben, who is a runner who can't run at the moment. I am chanting for him too. My other son is running free! He won the 1500 meter today in Dubuque Iowa for the University of Illinois Club Team - of which he is the President. He won last week too and we got to see him.
The world is so fresh and green and colorful. Tomorrow I will chant at least two hours in gratitude for this wonderful life!~*

2 comments:

  1. Hello and thank you for your awesome blog! I live in Australia but plan to get back home to Prairie du Chien in October. Can't wait to attend meetings back home (well, nearby). Just hearing you mention Dubuque makes me homesick! Hmmmm. Perhaps I need to chant more! At any rate, thank you for your amazing blog, for standing up to all your challenges and for your encouragement. Big hug, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki! Thank you so much for your comment. Today I am battling my karma once again. Thank goodness for this incredible practice. I have a tool I can use to change my karma forever! I'm soooo happy to encourage you in any way I can! How long have you been chanting?

    ReplyDelete