Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yesterday I chanted for 5 hours - today I chanted 2!

Here I am! Back at Life Itself!!!
After being sick last week, and finally unpacking my things from my trip and organizing my files from my office I'm Baaaaack!

Yesterday, April 6th I chanted for 5 hours in appreciation of my wonderful life and my own hopeful spirit. I am chanting each day to appreciate each moment, and for all the wonderful members in my district to deepen their faith and get tremendous benefit. What good is happiness if you can't share it? I want to help so many people be Buddhas and have incredible happiness. I mean, look at me...Mom just died...divorcing...laid off...so many would be bemoaning such a fate...but not me because I have a Gohonzon and I chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo to it! Remember, the Gohonzon is actually a scroll depicting the highest life condition (the world of Buddhahood) that I have inside. So when I say I chant to it, I want you to understand that the scroll is inside my life...and I am drawing my power of the universe forth from WITHIN. And you can too! Anyone can! That is the source of my happiness!
So today I woke up with a headache and sad. It is only natural after putting forth a great cause (like chanting 5 hours) that the darkness inside my own life would come creeping out...but I know that is a benefit. I draw it forth so I can change that karma forever!
And all morning I battled negativity in my mind...and kept overcoming it...telling myself I am doing everything I should be doing at this time...and today I had a job interview and saw a job I really don't want. That's okay. I know I will find the right one...the one that is perfect for ME! I've had such great fortune in jobs. It hasn't ended because I got laid off...oh no no no. Something better is right around the corner for me. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing how you encourage so many people across the globe by sharing ur daily experiences.
    I am tania from delhi practicing from last 5 years. Keep writing!! All the best in life.

    ReplyDelete