Monday, March 7, 2011

Before the NEXT interview! Chanting for Connection!

The excitement continues!

Today I am giving a mock presentation...the kind of presentation I would be giving on a daily basis to business leaders in the community about the college where I am interviewing.

I am chanting to connect deeply with the other Directors who will be my audience. I am chanting to be poised, articulate, warm and intelligent. I am chanting for them to REALLY want me to come to work for them. I am chanting for the best opportunity to do Kosen Rufu and move my life along. It is a job in education...a worthy endeavor helping people better their lives.

I produced the coolest looking presentation at the Apple store on my MacBook Air. I've been practicing and will practice more.

Now to chant again, then get ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment