Friday, March 4, 2011

Chanting for the the Best Job for Kosen Rufu!

What does it mean to chant for the best job for Kosen Rufu?
I am chanting for the job that brings out the best of my life...that allows me to reach as many people as possible and to inspire them with my life. I want to be able to inform people of the power of the mystic law (called "doing shakubuku") in appropriate situations freely. In other words I want to Let My Light Shine!

Daisaku Ikeda states:

"An expert archer can accurately hit a target with a single arrow. I hope that all of you become masters of faith and masters of life who will realize complete fulfillment of all your desires. I also pray that you will be leaders of unshakable conviction who proudly open up a new stage of hope for Kosen Rufu and the world."


On Monday Morning I'll be giving a demonstration presentation as part of the process of attaining this new job.
When I was first informed that they wanted me to present I immediately thought, "Oh, no! I don't know enough about just what they are offering..."

Then I chanted about this presentation for some time, and realized that my nifty new Macbook Air has a program called keynote (similar to Powerpoint) and I set up a one-on-one training to learn how to use it yesterday.

Before I went to the Apple Store I spent some time designing the presentation on Keynote, and had a template picked out, and a lot of the wording. I didn't know how to get pictures into it or how to "animate" it.

I met with a young man in the Apple store and we had an absolute blast creating the most exciting presentation. I added a feature called "sparkle" so each of the lines comes across the page like a moving sparkler. I put in pictures I'd taken of health fairs and nurses...and I chose my colors and design. At the end I'm going to have someone give a mock testimonial about how much they love working with the organization I am representing. It's brilliant. I'm so excited about it. And I slept very well last night, thank you.

Yesterday was also a banner day because Peppino D'Agostino was in town and we all went to see him. How wonderful it is to have a dear friend who produces such wonderful music! And Ben is going to play at an open mic on Thursday. He has three original songs and another two he's almost done creating. They are all funny and heartwarming...just like him!

I'm about to start chanting in appreciation today...and to continue to do my human revolution and elevate my life condition. I am also chanting for the state of the world, for the protective forces to arise more strongly then ever, for the protection o f my family and for my own health and security. I also chant for everyone on my picture board by my altar, and for everyone who reads this blog. Even if I don't know you, I'm sending you Daimoku!

4 comments:

  1. Will be chanting for your success ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ~ Hoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your experience are very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie, for guiding us through this blog. I have made additions in my prayers through your blog. I chant that you get all the happiness in life. You are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete