Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Vidhu and all Readers! Great Breakthrough!!!!

I got the Job!!!
And now I'm celebrating!

First of all, I got exactly the job I wanted...I was able to raise their offer by almost 5 thousand dollars and today they informed me that I would be getting the three weeks of vacation that I requested!

I start on the 28th of March!
Yaaaayyy!! Daimoku Works! It really Does!!!

AND to really celebrate, I'm doing the thing I love the absolute best in the world...I'm going on a cruise!!!

Woohoo!!!!

And, get this, I'm going ALONE!!! No more sighing because I have no one to go with! Of course none of my friends could go on this short notice.

I feel very brave, I'll tell you! Brave, bold, strong and VICTORIOUS!!!

That's what this practice is all about .... WINNING!

I VOWED that I would win...and I did.

I chanted fiercely that I would achieve this victory through my prayer because I AM A VOTARY OF THE LOTUS SUTRA and I MUST PROVE THE POWER OF THIS PRACTICE!!

Now I'm taking myself on a victory cruise!

I leave from Miami on Saturday, for very little money, and get back on Thursday. I will have sun, music, and more sun!!!

I wish all of you could come with me! Wouldn't that be fun? I'm going to ask the cruise director if I can teach classes in chanting. I ought to meet some interesting people that way! I'm not sure what they will say, but it never hurts to ask!

Thank you for chanting for me!!!
Thank you for reading my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Love you Jamie,so happy for you. Thanks for showing us the actual proof...you only know things for sure when rubber meets the road. I have been chanting but after reading ur article, I will now be able to chant wid more conviction...ur victory is our victory as well!!!!!!!

    Anamika

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! so happy for u! u not only proved that this practice worked for u, it will work for others too! :D

    Hoshi

    ReplyDelete