Friday, July 20, 2012

Determination for Financial Fortune

A reader wrote in yesterday asking for me to give her examples of determinations for building financial fortune. 


Do you have one to share? 


If you have one that works for you please send me an email or post it in comments so I can share it with the readers of this blog!


My vision/determination for my life:


I am a sought after author and public speaker. Everywhere I go people tell me how my many books, talks, videos and personal emails have helped them to connect with their own lives through chanting, and generate unlimited happiness and good fortune in their lives, and in the lives of their family and friends. I generate enough income to live anywhere I wish, travel anywhere I wish, and always feel financially secure. I am honored to donate 10% of every dollar I make to the incredible Soka Gakkai organization, fostering a culture of Peace, Culture and Education for the entire world. 



5 comments:

  1. Hello Jamie, Please tell what kind of determination to make for getting married.. To attract and get united with ur kosenrufu partner.. pls keep the determination as short as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie

    Need help urgently, am in a very struggling married relationship where it seems there is no trust, understanding ,love. Have 2 lovely children, have been chanting for a quite some time but relationship with my husband just seems to be not reaching the stage where i want it.I do not want to be defeated. I want to report victory. I want a sorted out life. pls guide and revert soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please help me to get fear out of my system and not to be insulted by people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I am benefitting a lot say every morning eith you recording God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help me with my relationship with my husband married for 50 years but no piece of mind .he is very short tempered he becomes like a beast. And it is very scarry
    Please help me

    ReplyDelete