Saturday, July 7, 2012

BREAKTHROUGH!

I know some of you have been reading this blog since I started writing it almost three years ago. If you read the first post you will see that the main reason I began chanting two hours a day was to root the sadness, depression and feeling of hopelessness out of my life for good! 


For most of my life I felt like I was living on the side of a volcano. Sometimes I'd fall in and be consumed by the fires of depression, sometimes I would ride a lava flow down the side and feel the pain, but not be consumed by it. Other times I could hover over the volcano and be grateful I couldn't feel the depression and sadness for a little while. 


When I started this blog I knew several things. I was sad over a particular relationship, but I KNEW deep in my heart that the sadness had always been within my life. In other words, it was MY sadness, and my karma, and recognizing the sadness as MY OWN gave me power over it. I knew I could change it with my determination and daimoku. 


Well I want to report to you that I have totally transformed that feeling. I am genuinely happy. I am praising my life in my daimoku every day. I no longer wake up and feel I have to crawl out of a hole of sadness just to begin my day. I have absolutely changed my life condition. 


I really need to thank all the people in my life who have been such great examples for me, Kate Randolph and Melissa Bradford and Kathy Fisher and many others have been examples for me. Their lives shine with the glow of Daimoku. They are undaunted and have faith that no matter what is happening, they have already triumphed! 


Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo has the power to change our lives from the inside out. By chanting we are tapping into the highest possible part of our own lives...the part where we are connected with ALL of life....the powerful core of our lives. I chanted to purify this core and rid my life of this suffering and it worked. Because we are connected to our environment in every possible way, my circumstances are reflecting my happiness in every possible way. I have a great job, lots of hope for the future, many interests and friends. I do not have a hole of sadness to fill anymore! 


I accomplished this by chanting to PRAISE MY LIFE. By accepting responsibility (not blame) for my suffering, and making a fierce determination to CHANGE IT FOREVER...And to be an example for others that this kind of change is possible. 


I share with with you to INSPIRE YOU. If I can change this impossible thing ~ you can change your IMPOSSIBLE THING!!! NO matter what it is!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great Post Jamie and Very Encouraging too.. Thanks a Lot :-)

    ReplyDelete