Friday, August 23, 2013

PowerPrayer for Winning No Matter What

Midwest Sunset

PowerPrayer for Winning - No Matter What!

I will win, 
I will WIN
I WILL WIN!
No matter what
by forging my steel-like determination

Each Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
strengthens my life 
and casts away my worries

No matter how daunting 
my situation may become
I will never give in
something deep in my heart has changed.

I will win over________________________________
I will achieve victory in_________________________
I will not give up on___________________________

I will report victory in__________________________

And I will not give up!

I am definitely going to win
I am absolutely going to make it happen!






1 comment:

  1. Hello Jamie, I have started chanting very recently... I am going through a very difficult situation and I think it is getting worse. From various posts that I studied so far that this is because of my karma. The negative effects will soon be over but I am worried that how long does it take to overcome my negative karma. Can you please help.

    ReplyDelete