Tuesday, August 27, 2013

PowerPrayers for Busting Through Obstacles! TWO PowerPrayers today!


Those of us who are challenging our lives through strong Daimoku (the chanting of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, which means "I fuse my life with the mystic law of cause and effect through sound vibration") are summoning up obstacles in our lives. This is part of the practice and part of life. As I've said many times, we can use these obstacles to FUEL our lives and our happiness, and provide us with the fire to change our karma forever, or we can have these obstacles FOOL us into thinking we are not strong, not capable and not wise, and give up. 

The choice is up to us!
Here is a passage from my upcoming book: 
The BuddhaZone, PowerPrayers for Chanting Your Way to Absolute Happiness. (The actual PowerPrayer is at the end)

Recognizing Obstacles for What they are!

“When devilish functions are recognized for what they are they lose their power.” Daisaku Ikeda, Living Buddhism June 2013 p 23

In the words of Nichiren Daishonin in his letter to Niike:
“There is definitely something extraordinary in the ebb and flow of the tide, 
the rising and setting of the moon, 
and the way in which summer, autumn, winter, and spring 
give way to each other. 
Something uncommon also occurs 
when an ordinary person attains Buddhahood. 
At such a time, the three obstacles and four devils 
will invariably appear, 
and the wise will rejoice while the foolish will retreat. 
I have long been waiting to tell you this, 
either through my own messenger or by some other means.http://www.sgilibrary.org/view.php?page=637

PowerPrayer for Recognizing 
and Removing Obstacles 

Hello, Sansho Shima, 
I was expecting you.
I recognize you for what you are.
Sansho Shima, I see you for what you are! 

No way!
Not this time!
Not any more!

I'm in charge now.
I AM Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
and I am roaring like a lion.

You  are not real, you  have no power here.
On the contrary, 
I take your pure energy now, and 
through my Daimoku I make you my ally, instead. 
I turn Sansho Shima into Shoten Zenjin 
(protective functions in life and the environment)
Shoten Zenjin
Get my back!

I now use you to refuel my determination
and I will chant _________number of hours
every day until I have ultimate victory.

I will encourage others with this victory, 
and by my strong faith while facing this challenge!

Obstacles:
I transform you now. 
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

PowerPrayer to say, 
"No More! Enough is enough!”

I am chanting with 
absolute conviction in the power of my life to declare and demand:

No more of this karma 
of feeling insecure and doubting myself.

No more of this karma 
of being abused by anyone or any thing!

No more doubting my own Buddha Nature!

No more living in fear!

No more feeling unloved or hopeless.

No more struggling in a job I hate, or any other terrible situation.

No more ________________ (you fill in the blank.)

I am the Buddha.
I am roaring with power in my life!
I now determine with all the power vested in me that I will___________________________.


No comments:

Post a Comment