Saturday, March 22, 2014

Yesterday's PowerPrayer Really Worked!




I found this photo on the web...it is a time lapse photo of a sunset.

We never know what we're going to face in a day. Some days are just like other days, fun, enjoyable, etc. and they are kind of, well, normal. 

Other days are extraordinary. 

Yesterday, after chanting that PowerPrayer and focusing my energy on letting go and not trying to control everything, I ended up with a remarkably fascinating day with lots of action and many quick decisions to be made. Because of the protection of the Shoten Zenjin, I was in the right place at the right time continually, and able to connect with my dear friend Kate at exactly the right moments. 

As I was going through this day I felt confidence in my life...confidence in my prayer...confidence in my gentle words. I could feel the power of wisdom through Daimoku flowing at every moment. Some events triggered emotional reactions, and those were fine...and they passed quickly. Other events that normally would have triggered emotional reactions didn't, and I remained composed and thinking on my feet. I had unity with the people I needed to have unity with. 

The day ended in a state of peace and gratitude, and today began peacefully and happily. 

I am filled with appreciation for my wonderful life, and more determined than ever that the challenges my family has been facing recently will help many people. Because of my son's illness I have ventured into a world that is hard for many to navigate. And there is NO set road map. Except the road lit by the wisdom that comes from Daimoku. 

I have received many emails from you. Thank you so much. For the moment I am enjoying my wonderful life and laughing with my sweet son who always cracks me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment