Wednesday, August 5, 2015

PowerPrayer for Your Loved One's Glorious Rebirth


(You can now subscribe to this blog by putting your email in the box to the right)
PowerPrayer for Glorious Rebirth.

I know many of you are also grieving. You are writing me to tell me that my words are calming your hearts, and helping you to heal from sorrow of yesterday and beyond. If my words are helping, I owe it all to the power of Ben's LIFE...for I feel that life going on. I feel his eternal life.

In Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism, where we chant the name of the Mystic Law in all of Life (Nam-myoho-renge-kyo - meaning "I fuse my life with the Mystic law of cause and effect through sound vibration) we believe that life is eternal and death is a time for gearing up and resting for the next life. 

I have heard from readers who tell me Ben (my sweet son who recently began his next journey to prepare for his next life) is communicating to them, or somehow inspiring them. I love hearing these stories. Write me at chantforhappiness!gmail.com anytime. 

Ben's girlfriend says he runs with her 
and inspires her to keep going.

Friends who have never chanted 
are now chanting with me for Ben's life.

His life is going on.

Yesterday a neighbor came and brought me over $800 that she had raised for Ben's memorial bench we want to put in Whitlock park (in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA) by going door-to-door to tell our neighbors about Ben. 

In June of 2016 we are hosting Ben's Memorial Mile and all are invited. We will have fast and slow races of many lengths (not all a full mile), races for kids, races for Moms and maybe even a race for people and their pets. It will bring the community together again. You can like Ben's Memorial Mile on Facebook for updates.

Today I reached a new level of chanting for him. Previously I tried, I did the best I could. But after Sunday, when Danny told me Ben will be reborn soon I feel more urgency. If Ben is to be reborn soon I need to chant in earnest!

And as I was chanting I wrote this PowerPrayer to share with you ~ with love. 
You can read it before chanting to focus while you chant. 

PowerPrayer for Glorious Rebirth 
By Jamie Lee Silver of Chantfrohappiness.com
(please share by sending a link to this blog) 

Life!
As I am chanting I am changing_______'s karma
My daimoku is clearing ________'s negative karma
He/she will never experience ________________________________again! 
They will have THIS instead_______________________________.
My daimoku is changing their karma right now! 
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! 
This daimoku I am chanting right now 
is for _______'s glorious rebirth
He/she will be born in a harmonious and loving home 
with a Gohonzon!
And he/she will have all his/her 
great talents of this lifetime, 
leaving all the negatives behind.

________ will be able to use all his/her talents joyfully 
right from the beginning of his/her life
And find appreciation for him/her EVERYWHERE
The universe will support him/her in every way!
__________ will burst forth 
into a glorious new life of appreciation, 
love, fulfilment and joy!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey friend. I have lost my mom. She was my world. I want to meet her. Is it possible?

      Delete
    2. It is not possible for me to live without my mom.

      Delete
  2. Hello, If you'd like to dialogue with me you can write me at chantforhappiness@gmail.com.
    All my best to you.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete