Monday, February 28, 2011

Almost there!

OK, so today I had my second interview for this cool job.

If I get it, it will be my highest base salary to date. There is not as much potential for upping the earnings as in a real sales job, but a steady income is just what I am looking for these days as I prepare to move out of the house and live on my own.

What I'm most impressed about it the real power of the Gohonzon...meaning the power of my own conviction in faith. I VOWED to find the perfect job for my life ... in education...for my future. And I vowed to do it by the 27th of this month...and, I have to say, that even though I VOWED to achieve it...there was a small part of me that doubted t was possible, and I chanted to overcome that doubt!
And look where I am right now.

I know it's not a "done deal". but I have a feeling I will be reporting a full victory to you very soon.

Chant for whatever it is you want.

Chant with conviction.

Chant with energy and appreciation.

Chant as if you ALREADY have received what you want.

Don't overthink your life...just chant...and chant to be Daisaku Ikeda's best disciple and to raise your life condition and to do your own human revolution...and tell people about this practice. There is no way you can fail.
I didn't say it was easy did I? No.
I said it was hard.
But you WILL have the life of your dreams.
I think it's worth the work...the inside work...the tears...the facing of your own demons. It is worth it all.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment