Friday, February 25, 2011

Another amazing Benefit...on its way!

Hello
So I made a strong determination to have a job by the Victory meetings of the 27th.
This week, I finally interviewed for a job that really sounds exciting!
I will have another interview on Monday, and we'll see where we go from there. All I can say is that I was totally energized throughout my entire visit to this place (I'll give details next week), and that the actual work itself sounded like something I would love...and I loved the people I met so far in the company. I was chanting for something exactly like this. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!!!
By the 27th? It's not quite a done deal YET...but if all goes well, it WILL BE by the end of next week and then I'll head to California for a wonderful care-free visit and come back to a job.

As I said...chant for what you want!!!!! Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment