Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air ~ cold, but Fresh!

Yesterday really lived up to its promise.

The Louis Sullivan exhibit at the Chicago Culture Center was outstanding, and having a private tour from one of the foremost preservationists in the Chicago area...maybe even the world, was just incredible. Vince Michael and I went to high school, but as I mentioned before...I was such a different person back then...I'm sure anyone who meets me now can see it. Anyway, he explained each of the panels and helped us to see the genius behind the actual exhibit itself. It's the first time that such huge panels have been hung to show what the buildings actually look and feel like. It really shows the power of an exhibit like this.
After our personal tour we went up Michigan Avenue in the cold...and saw Second City at night. It was a great Chicago Day.

Today I am back to focusing on chanting in this dreary, dreary Chicago day. I will change my karma for the future. I a doing it right now. I have a job interview that sounds like fun tomorrow and I am absolutely determined to break through. I have vowed inside my life, to President Ikeda, to the members, to my life itself that I will break through in creating a life for myself beyond the one I have know. Ben is ready to launch...Aaron is secure...and it is time for me to have the next phase of my beautiful life unfold. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!



No comments:

Post a Comment