Monday, February 21, 2011

What I'm chanting for NOW

OK!
We have a big meeting on the 27th of this month at the Chicago Buddhist Center. It is called the Women's Victory Meeting and all are welcome. Linda Johnson, our National Women's Division Leader encouraged all of us to make big goals and determinations towards this date, and I have done just that. My first was for Ben, and we got that benefit already! I already told you that he got an amazing scholarship that he accepted to Miami University of Ohio.

My other determination is towards my finding a new job. Not just any job...but one where I will thrive, and that will allow me to move out of the house and start my new life.

I'm also chanting:
to do my human revolution and permanently raise my life condition...so that the things that come into my life...the job opportunities, the people, are all at a higher level already. I want to attract the man, (OK at the moment, the MEN) who will make me happiest. I'm ready to have some fun!
And, as always I'm chanting to be able to introduce people to this practice...
And for all members to experience countless benefits and be able to realize, within every cell of their beings, the greatness of this practice and the power of their own ability to tap into the source of their being through the incredible chant of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment