Sunday, October 13, 2013

PowerPrayer for Revealing Our Buddhahood


We are Worthy of Every Happiness

In the upcoming book The BuddhaZone, PowerPrayers for Chanting Your Way to Absolute Happiness, Julia Landis and I are publishing many PowerPrayers that have been published on this blog. We ARE all worthy of every Happiness. This prayer helps us to feel it. 
PowerPrayers are usually read just before chanting and sometimes after. Some people print them out and put them on their altars. I owe the phrase "I Praise my Life" while chanting to my dear friend and mentor Kate Randolph. Chanting in this way has really helped me ~ Thanks wise one! 

PowerPrayer for Revealing 
Your Buddha Nature 
and Appreciating YourSELF

I Praise My Life!
I Praise the Buddha I am! 
Each Daimoku I chant reveals the pure, sparkling Diamond
of resilience, strength and wisdom
that lies within me. 
I chant to be more and more aware 
of how wonderful I am every single day. 
I am determined that every cause I make, 
at every single moment of every day 
is a great and positive cause for my life, 
and all of life, 
and leads me to see more and more of my Buddha nature. 
I chant that my Buddha Nature emerge 
and flow from my life touching everyone I see. 
I chant to I see my life 
as the brilliant sparkling Diamond that it is. 
I chant that throughout the day 
I say only kind words to myself. 
That I praise myself with my every thought. 
I chant to believe in my own goodness 
and to see it revealed in my actions. 
I pray to realize my life as the Buddha I am.
I chant that those around me 
are inspired to begin chanting, 
or to strengthen their practice 
just by seeing my happiness flow. 
I chant to meet the people 
who are looking for the Mystic Law 

and to be able to help them practice.
I praise my life
I praise my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment