Monday, August 10, 2009

Make your own list!

If you want to start chanting make a list of what you want!

You will be amazed at the changes you see, but you may forget where they came from if you don't make your list. I often look back on my journal writings from the fall of 1985 and wish I'd written in more detail about the early days of chanting. My main wish was "Get me out of this! I've been happy before I can be happy again! Get me out of this" and after a very short time I started to see the light at the end of the tunnel...I got a job...and so much more. I'll give you the full story later, but until then --- make your list!

What do you want?
What are your real desires?
What do you believe is impossible?

Buddhism is for everything!

It's okay to chant for anything...

"Earthly Desires are Enlightenment"


Go for it!

Make your list!
Dream big...dream small! Give detail! Put your list by your altar. Share it with me if you want! I'll be chanting for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment