Thursday, May 10, 2012

Unconditional Love and Appreciation

Today, May 10th is a great day to summon all the appreciation in your heart and chant to expand your capacity for feeling and expressing appreciation. 


Those who can fully appreciate, always attract more and more and more to appreciate. 


I believe developing appreciation is like developing every other spiritual muscle. The more you focus on it, the more it increases. 


Yesterday we had a powerful and wonderful meeting of Soka Gakkai members at my house. And I also received beautiful roses. I have so much to appreciate!


But I must focus on developing even deeper appreciation as well! 


Today I chanted once more to break my ties to my familiar sufferings and I vowed to increase my capacity for joy and appreciation! I vowed once again to be happy and joyful and to show every moment what is possible in life. 


We are Buddhas. 


Joy can be ours. 


Focus on bringing joy into your life. Do what makes you feel good. Bring smiles to people's faces and you will experience more and more joy. Remember, what we focus on increases. Let's all focus on joy and happiness today!

No comments:

Post a Comment