Monday, February 4, 2013

Power Prayer for Someone You Love

How do I chant when a friend is in darkness? How do I chant for someone in crisis?

I make sure to put away my cell phone and concentrate all my energy on the prayer I am sending to my friend.

Power Prayer for my friend in Crisis:

Shoten Zenjin and all protective forces of the universe go to my friend right now. 
(I visualize all of the characters on the Gohonzon as Shoten Zenjin and picture their bright energy  flying to my friend's aid)

Surround my friend with bright and healing energy. 
Protect him from all of his own lower tendencies and help him to see his brilliant self. 
Awaken in him his Buddha nature and have him see his deep mission for kosen rufu arising from his current problems. 
Awaken hope in my friend!
Awaken determination in my friend!  
Awaken his mind to his brilliant mission! 
Protect him and surround him with protection through this problem. 

I'm determined that this problem will be the catalyst that will turn poison into medicine for my friend! My prayer alone will make this happen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment