Monday, July 7, 2014

PowerPrayer to Strengthen Our Practice

These flowers were sent by my reader/friend Ano. Thanks Ano!
I'm back in Chicago now, and it is another gloomy and rainy day. I miss my California sun! Instead of filling my heart with complaint, I chanted to raise my life condition and be the Buddha all day long, no matter what. Yesterday I wrote about doing morning and evening gongyo and I heard from some of you who made fresh determinations. Here's a PowerPrayer to further strengthen our practices. Happy Monday! 

PowerPrayer to Establish a Strong Practice 
for Chanting My Way to Absolute Happiness!
by Jamie Lee Silver from ChantforHappiness.com 

Life! I love this practice! 
I love my life! 
I am determined to  chant every morning 
and every evening no matter what. 

My practice is for my life, for those around me and for kosen rufu (world peace) 
It is important! 

I no longer allow anything to stop me! 
I establish an unshakable practice at the core of my life. 
And I see the results immediately! 
I keep this promise 
to myself 
first and foremost 
and the rest of my life flows effortlessly!

With every Daimoku I love my life, 
and my deep, deep connection more and more. 

Every Nam-myoho-renge-kyo strengthens my life FORCE! 
With every Nam-myoho-renge-kyo I feel Buddhahood Rising! 

I see through the eyes of the Buddha! 
I feel the Buddha's Heart. 
I am the Buddha! 

I am overflowing with wisdom, compassion and love for mySELF and others! 

The more I chant, the more I want to chant. 
I look forward to my chanting time 
dialoguing with my own life
and discovering who I really am. 
I feel the connection more deeply every time I chant. 
Every day I see positive changes! 

I feel myself becoming stronger in these ways: 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I am determined to enjoy my time chanting 
and being with my fellow Gakkai members. 
I chant to bring my full self to every meeting, 
and to participate with joy. 
If there is something I don’t like about my meetings, 
I make a fresh determination to do my Human Revolution
so I can cheerfully make a difference in my own district! 
I am chanting specifically for these people and these results: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am deepening my understanding of what I study 
with every Daimoku I chant. 
My eyes are opening. 
My depth of understanding is growing! 
I love to study! I am Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!
I read the Gosho and President Ikeda’s Guidance every day, 
and chant to understand it with my life! 
Whenever I study I see the inner working of my life, 
and my prayer becomes deeper, and deeper and deeper! 






No comments:

Post a Comment