Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ben's Memorial Mile Victory!

My great fortune is as vast as the sky. Chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo absolutely works. Whatever you are facing - don't give up. Keep chanting to the best of your ability and keep moving forward! 

This weekend was Ben's Memorial Mile and it was one huge benefit after another. I am in awe of the power of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo - I can feel it in every moment of my life. 

I have more photos to share, and you can friend Ben's Memorial Mile on Facebook and Instagram to see more. We had PERFECT Ben weather, and a stunning sunset. I could feel him every moment, as I do now.  

It was held at the outdoor track of Downers North High School and there were over 400 people there. We raised over $20,000 gross, but we have some expenses to pay...still, for a first year event it was a rousing success. 
$1100 of that was due to sales of my book - "Our Forever Ben." I will offer that to you as soon as I can! 

And the best thing is everyone was happy, there were smiles all around. People came to walk and run in Ben's honor. It was a thrill to cheer for them all! 
We have photos in the paper today. It was a pure victory!

And now - I am packing up and have 2 weeks until I'm in Florida - at St. Pete's Beach - right on the beach with a view of the sunset every day and the beach at my feet. I'm taking a huge leap of faith and just going for it. I have a furnished apartment that I found through a family member. 

It's a new beginning! The anniversary of Ben entering his eternal life is coming up on July 2nd. I plan to be in my new apartment chanting by then. Join me in chanting if you can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment